The group “Refugee Struggle for Freedom” group is at the moment knocking on the doors of refugee camps in order to network, exchange, and organize with other Non-Citizens. The aim of the mobilization tour in Bavaria is to get in touch with Non-Citizens in order to enter into a collective resistance against the racist asylum system!
To make this resistance possible, it is needed:
- People who can drive cars and cars
- Sleeping places for people (in Munich, Landshut, Regensburg, Würzburg, Nuremberg) coming from outside
- Possibilities to print and copy
- Translations (English, French, farsi, arabic, wolof, etc.)
- Money! (For tickets, petrol, copies) Here is the call out for donations. Please spread it widely, collect money in your groups and from relatives, organize soli-parties, write financial applications and so on.At the moment it is mobilized for big Non Citizen meetings in Munich on Friday 17th March 2017 and the weekend of the 25th and 26th of March 2017.
Contact us (solidarity.with.refugees at riseup.net) or RSFF (inforsff at gmail.com) if you can organize with us or support with something.
Resistance to the racist asylum system! Solidarity with the struggles of Non-Citizens!